A few months ago, God laid a new project on my heart. A completely out of the box project unlike and larger than anything I’ve ever done.
My first heart project.
Beautiful Worship is a Christian faith and Scripture study guide designed to deepen your Bible study and strengthen your faith.
As Christian women, we know that we need to spend time in God’s Word, but as moms our plates are so full it seems impossible. The truth is that if we would learn to make the time for Bible study, not only would we benefit but so would our families.
I believe that often we don’t know where to start when it comes to beginning a Bible study. There are plenty of book studies out there, but how do you study the Bible itself? Where do you begin reading? What should we be getting from your personal Bible study? So, instead of reading the Bible, we put it off another day.
Our personal Bible study time needs to be part of our daily life. I know that life happens and there will be days when it is impossible – BUT this needs to be the exception, not the norm. We need to be not only be reading God’s word, but studying it too! By doing so we will grow closer to the Lord, increase our faith, and our hearts will be encouraged and our souls comforted!
The first step? Getting started…
Beautiful Worship: A Christian Faith and Scripture Study Guide
Inside Beautiful Worship you will find tools that will help you not only start reading and studying God’s Word, but it will help you create a Bible Study time that you will look forward to each day!
Beautiful Worship Features:
- Scripture Reading Plans – to learn how to study God’s Word in new ways
- Scripture Reading Plan Study Pages – to help you dig deeper as you read every book of the Bible
- Scripture Word Study Pages – to urge you to discover what the the Bible says about specific words
- Scripture Journaling Pages – to share what God’s Word is speaking to your heart as you study
- Scripture Writing Selections – to encourage your heart when you need it the most
- Scripture Writing Pages – to hide God’s Word in your heart by writing them down
- Prayer Selections – to comfort you when you can’t find the words to pray
- Prayer Writing Pages – to pour out your heart to the One who loves you the most
- Prayer Requests – to assist you in becoming a better prayer warrior
- Hymn Study Selections – to deepen your walk with God (includes YT playlist!)
- Hymn Study Pages – to aid in learning more about the words and author’s behind hymns
- Hymn Writing Pages – to write the words of hymns that stir your spirit
- Give Thanks Pages – to remember all the gifts God has given you
- Faith Writing Prompt Selections – to prompt you to look back on how far you’ve come
- Faith Writing Prompt Pages – to motivate you to leave behind a faith-filled legacy
- Faith Journaling – to inspire you to write your story
- Monthly Calendar – to plan your monthly Bible studies
- Weekly Calendar – to track what you need to read/do each week
If you’d like to see a few sample pages of Beautiful Worship, please click here.
Whether you’re ready to start a new Bible Study routine, need help studying God’s Word or desire to take your personal devotions to a deeper level, Beautiful Worship has everything you need!
Latest posts by Misty Leask (see all)
- Five Ideas to Make Middle School Language Arts More Enjoyable - January 15, 2018
- Making Middle School History Meaningful - January 12, 2018
- Career Conferencing for Middle Schoolers - January 11, 2018