All of the posts to Year Round Homeschooling automatically send to our email subscribers. If you sign up for any of our subscriber freebies or just as a YRH subscriber then you will receive our emails. These emails will allow you to keep up with our new homeschooling tips, freebies and encouragement that we have shared on the blog.
You might also receive special offers that we have hand-picked from companies we trust. These may be paid ad placements or eblasts that contain content or products that benefit homeschool families.
Freebies for you…
At Year Round Homeschooling we offer many subscriber freebies that can include, but are not limited to printables, eBooks, and unit studies. These offers are subject to change at any time with a new freebie available every 1 to 3 months.
Things we will not do…
- sell your email address to anyone.
- send you an offer that is a scam.
- fill your inbox with junk mail that does not pertain topics you’ll find here at YRH.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Latest posts by Misty Leask (see all)
- Take a Homeschool Break with a Field Trip Week - January 17, 2017
- A Homeschool Fun Jar Can Refresh Your Homeschool - January 16, 2017
- How to Use A Journal To Find Your Homeschool Groove - January 15, 2017