Phonics with Penmanship: Phonetic Combinations is a full year kindergarten age program that teaches your child each sound that phonetic combinations make. It isn’t enough just to teach our children the ABCs or that C is for Cat, D is for Dog, etc.. There are many letters of the alphabet that make different sounds when combined with another letter (or letters!) and if children don’t know the phonetic combinations, they will struggle to read words that are new to them.
In addition to teaching the multiple sounds that each phonetic combination makes, Phonics with Penmanship: Phonetic Combinations teaches children to associate the sound that each phonetic combination makes with writing the phonetic combination itself. Reading requires sight and sound, so it is essential that our children learn both together in order to be able to read successfully and enjoy it throughout their lives!
This set includes:
- Student Workbook
- Teacher’s Manual (includes lessons plans, activity resources and more!)
- Student and Teacher Phonics Cards
- 44 Activity Packs designed to be used with each lesson inside the Student and Teacher’s Manual
*Please note this is a digital download. No physical copies will be sent.
You may also enjoy:
Dr. Seuss PreK Fun Pack$0.00 Add to cart
Star Wars Themed Game Pack (3rd-5th)$0.00 Add to cart
Human Body Systems Color and Write$0.00 Add to cart
Star Wars Themed K-2 Learning Pack$0.00 Add to cart
Dr. Seuss Math Pack (PreK-Middle School)$0.00 Add to cart
Star Wars Printables (Middle School)$0.00 Add to cart
Latest posts by Misty Leask (see all)
- Foreign Language High School Curriculum - March 25, 2019
- *Limited Time Freebie* Learning Colors in Spanish - March 22, 2019
- American Sign Language Classes, Apps and Resources - March 18, 2019