As my children have grown older, I’ve found that it is much more difficult to find encouragement, tips and resources for middle school homeschooling. This year, I decided that I wanted to help homeschool moms that are in the same situation by hosting a series on Homeschooling Middle School!
I’m thankful to have several homeschool moms that are either currently homeschooling middle school or have homeschooled through middle school joining me as we share our hearts with you this month!
Each week throughout this month there will be several new posts featuring encouragement, tips and resources for homeschooling middle school. It is my hope that you’ll be as encouraged as I have been as I edited and scheduled each of these posts.
- 6 Important Things Your Middle Schooler Needs to Know by Tavia Armstrong of The Unplanned Homeschooler
- How to Cultivate Conversations for Restful Middle School Years by Aimee Smith of Rest in the Trench
- 5 Tips for Success Homeschooling Middle School Math by Jen Merckling
- Homeschooling Middle School on the Cheap by Annette Breedlove of Thrifty Homeschoolers
- Transitioning from Homeschool Teacher to Middle School Mentor by Table Life Blog
- Fostering Indepence in Your Middle Schooler by Annette Breedlove of In All You Do
- Introducing Classic Literature in Middle School by KT Brison of Lit Mama
- Getting Middle Schoolers Engaged in the Writing Process by Anne Campbell of Learning Table
- Career Conferencing for Middle Schoolers by Dana Hanley of Life Led Homeschool
- Making Middle School History Meaningful by Jen of A Helping Hand Homeschool
Latest posts by Misty Leask (see all)
- Five Ideas to Make Middle School Language Arts More Enjoyable - January 15, 2018
- Making Middle School History Meaningful - January 12, 2018
- Career Conferencing for Middle Schoolers - January 11, 2018