As we grew closer to the high school years, I began to be anxious because once again I found myself not able to find much online like when I began homeschooling year round. So, this year, I decided that I wanted to help homeschool moms that are in the same situation by hosting a series on Homeschooling High School!
I’m so thankful to have several homeschool moms that are either currently homeschooling high school or have homeschooled through high school joining me this month.
I’m still in the trenches of homeschooling high school and have another student less than 2 years away from high school, so I’m being blessed right along with y’all! These homeschool moms are sharing their hearts, encouraging you to see the blessing homeschooling high school can be, how to do it well and giving you tips and resources along the way!
Each week throughout this month there will be several new posts featuring encouragement, tips and resources for homeschooling high school. It is my hope that you’ll be as encouraged as I have been as I edited and scheduled each of these posts.
- Our Favorite Middle and High School Art Curriculum by Misty Leask
- Teaching Secondary Science in Your Homeschool by Susan Stewart of Practical Inspirations
- Tracking High School Credit Hours for Non-Textbook Subjects by Linda Sears of Apron Strings & Other Things
- How to Integrate Life Learning into a High-School Transcript by Pat Fenner of Breakthrough Homeschooling
- Homeschool High School Transcripts Made Easy (+ Free Printable) by Richele McFarlin of Talking Mom 2 Mom
- 5 Reasons Your High Schooler Should Volunteer
- A Homeschool Mom’s Thoughts on College Visit Days by Heidi Kreider
- How to Create a Writer’s Workshop for High School by Ginny Kochis of Not So Formulaic
- How to Homeschool High School Math Subjects Like (Eep!) Calculus by Susan Brown of Learning Online Blog
- Teaching Worldview in High School by Jennifer Duncan of A Helping Hand Homeschool
- Benefits and Blessings of Homeschooling Through High School by Leah Courtney of As We Walk Along the Road
- Encouraging Entrepreneurship in High School by Sara Panning of Embracing Destiny
- Homeschool High School Without Fear by Anne Campbell of Learning Table
- Trade School: Preparations for Homeschoolers
- Nurturing a Lifestyle of Learning in Your High Schooler by Susan Stewart of Practical Inspirations
- Why All High Schoolers Should Get a Fine Arts Credit (and How to Do It!) by Gena Mayo of Music in Our Homeschool
- Homeschool Internships: Tips for Success
- What Homeschoolers Need to Know About Dual Enrollment